“Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
A variety of definitions have been used for different purposes over time.
Over time, health importance developed over time. Depending on the biomedical perspective, early health definition focuses on the subject of the ability of the body’s functionality. Health was considered to be a state of normal function and can sometimes be disassembled by disease. Examples of definitions of such health are « anatomical, physiological and psychological sincerity. Ability to perform personal valuable families, tasks, and combinations; The ability to deal with physical, biological, psychological, and social stress »
First, the 21st-century conceptualization of health is the concept of health conceptualization of health as the ability to be a major indicator to determine the performance of efforts to improve the ability to open the power for wellness. He also likes to feel healthy even in the state of many chronic diseases or terminals, even in the context of the deciding factor of health, and even in the context of the health of the disease (reducing the prevalence of disease)
- Genetics, or inherited traits from parents, also play a role in determining the health status of individuals and populations. This can encompass both the predisposition to certain diseases and health conditions, as well as the habits and behaviors individuals develop through the lifestyle of their families. For example, genetics may play a role in the manner in which people cope with stress, either mental, emotional, or physical. For example, obesity is a significant problem in the United States that contributes to poor mental health and causes stress in the lives of many people. One difficulty is the issue raised by the debate over the relative strengths of genetics and other factors; interactions between genetics and the environment may be of particular importance. A person is born with a variety of genes. In some people, an unusual genetic pattern or change can lead to a less-than-optimum level of health. People may inherit genes from their parents that increase their risk for certain health conditions.
- Environmental factors play a role in health. Sometimes, the environment alone is enough to impact health. Other times, an environmental trigger can cause illness in a person who has an increased genetic risk of a particular disease.
- social and economic environment: This may include the financial status of a family or community, as well as the social culture and quality of relationships.
- Physical environment: This includes which germs exist in an area, as well as pollution levels.
- Person’s characteristics and behaviors: A person’s genetic makeup and lifestyle choices can affect their overall health.